Terms and conditions
The Customer - is the person named on the order form.
The Client takes full responsibility for the goods under the following terms and conditions. The client is the person named on the order form.
The Company – is What the Block?! The Product - Are the blocks that make up What the Block?! Please only order with us if you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- For all orders the full balance of £49.99 will be required before the product is dispatched.
- In addition, the Terms and Conditions and Liability Statement must be acknowledged via our online order form, before the product is dispatched. If our T&C’s and Liability statement is not acknowledged on your initial online order form, we will ask you to accept our T&C’s and Liability statement by email before the product is dispatched.
- Payment options will be communicated to you upon receipt of your order.
- Whilst every effort will be made by the Company to complete any orders, they cannot be held liable for non-completion of your order due to matters beyond their control.
- The company will require a standard lead time of 7 to 10 days. If needed sooner then email me and I will do my best to meet your requirements.
- For deliveries outside of Kent, a delivery charge will be added subject to the delivery location.
- Our product is packaged in plastic boxes.
- In the event of the Client making a full cancellation of their order, as the product is made to order, a full refund will be made ONLY if the cancellation is made 72 hours before your confirmed delivery date.
- Returns are strictly at the discretion of the company and will only be considered in exceptional circumstances. However, we are confident you will not want to return the product.
- We highly recommend an adult is present whenever children under 10 years old are playing What the Block?!
- The Company shall not be responsible for injury or damage to any persons, buildings or property once the customer is in possession / owns What the Block?!
- We ask you to handle the blocks with care and use your own discretion when setting up the blocks to create your tower, as the tower will tumble and fall.
- We advise you to keep the blocks in a dry ventilated room / area. The Company shall not be responsible for any damage to the blocks as a result in the blocks being kept in damp / adverse conditions.
ABOUT THE BLOCKS / CARE OF THE BLOCKS / DAMAGE TO BLOCKS
- Uneven / imperfection blocks are normal and will not affect your enjoyment of the game or your ability to remove blocks once the tower is made.
- Knots in the blocks may possibly fall out over time but will not affect your enjoyment of the game or your ability to remove blocks once the tower is made.
- Knots may possibly ooze sap, if this happens, don’t worry this can easily be treated. For more information simply search ‘Tips to treat wood oozing sap’
- Some blocks may become damaged / dented playing the game over time, this is normal and will not affect your enjoyment of the game or your ability to remove blocks once the tower is made.
- Plastic pots that come with the game may also become damaged when playing the game. Extra pots are provided in case this happens. Extra pots can be purchased online from suppliers such as Ebay. Size of pots are 30ml 1oz.
YOUR DATA & PRIVACY
- We will never share your personal data collected via our online order form with any third party.
- We will only share your personal information if instructed to do so by the Police or by instruction from a Court of Law.
- Under GDPR guidelines, you have right to request the data we hold about you at any time.
- We will not keep your data for any longer than is necessary, unless you opt in to receiving regular updates from us by email.